Colonial Castings Pty Ltd (ACN 002 031 316), trading as Colonial Castings Lifestyle, takes pride in satisfying its customers with quality products. Continuing a tradition set more than 70 years ago, Colonial Castings Lifestyle maintains the highest standard in design, development and supply of its products.
This warranty is in addition to and not intended to limit or exclude any statutory guarantee rights that you may have under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cwth).
Colonial Castings Lifestyle warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twenty five (25) years from the date of purchase. Where any of our products is proven to be faulty in manufacture or materials, we will, at our option, either repair the product, or replace it with the same or equivalent product, free of charge other than the cost of transport of the product to and from us.
This warranty does not cover and Colonial Castings Lifestyle accepts no liability for :
- misuse, abuse, accidental or intentional damage, improper or negligent adjustment or operation of the product by, or on behalf of, the purchaser,
- improper or negligent maintenance or installation of the product,
- corrosion related damage when the product is used in a corrosive environment, or
- unauthorised repair or modification of the product.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this warranty is the only warranty or guarantee by Colonial Castings Lifestyle and is in lieu of and excludes all other express or implied warranties or guarantees, whether arising under any legislation or otherwise, including any warranties or guarantees as to the merchantability, quality or fitness for any purpose other than the purpose for which the product was designed.
Title of Property
Colonial Castings Lifestyle retains the legal title of all products supplied until we have been paid in full for the product together with any costs and charges associated with its supply.
Care and Maintenance
- Wash down with a soft brush using warm water with a mild detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water to remove and detergent residue.
- Do not use any strong detergents or abrasive cleaners which may scratch or damage the surface.